Monday, December 18, 2006

It's been a while!!

Hey everyone... it's been a while since I've been able to post a new entry. It's been really busy the past few months. A lot of new things have happened and life's been really great. God has been teaching me new stuff and He has been breaking me beyond belief. I praise Him for all his blessings!


Cody and I are dating now... he's so great and I know everyone agrees! I am so blessed! Oh my word! We're going home for Christmas to Newfoundland. I'm so excited to get home and relax for a bit. It will be nice to have Cody there and I'm excited for him to see a good ole Newfoundland Christmas with the fam. Keep us in your prayers as we travel.

Blessings all!
Daner

5 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Jill said...

Have a great Christmas Dana! Enjoy Newfieland!

7:19 PM  
Blogger S.I. said...

wowie wow! You owe me a written letter!!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger S.I. said...

mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togevah today!!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Richards' said...

Did you drop off the face of the blogging earth???

6:16 PM  
Blogger Mommy Rader said...

okay....r u married??? AND if you are...you are in big trouble....

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home