Friday, July 07, 2006

Swimming in Sussex??? I don't think so!

So yeah... a Newfoundlander living in Sussex??? What was God thinking?? LOL Anyways, I'm having some minor dificulties. I'm living here and I don't know where to go to find places to swim. Can anyone help me?? I mean... there must be a pond or river or lake somewhere near, right?? Please tell me there is! I'm having a severe case of water denial.

Oh... another question. Is it a law in Sussex that adults have to wear a helmet when they're riding a bike??

I hope everyone is having an awesome summer!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Billings said...

I am having the same problem in Fredericton! There is only one place to swim that I know of...and it's in a provincial park so it cost $7 to go there!!!

I miss Newfoundland becuase it always had places to swim outside...there was always a free pond to swim in :(

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home