Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

Dude... I haven't had much time to do anything lately!! It's been a few hectic weeks. However, I did want to thank some of you for being there and helping me through some tough times. God's been amazing in helping me find truth in some stuff that had been lies for years and I want to thank those who helped me through that!! You guys rock my socks off :) I have never felt so free (ever) ... which has been a lot longer than most of you think ;) I know... I'm getting old! Lol God's good!

Jeremiah 29:11 ~ "I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

2 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Rader said...

Hello old friend. It's been a while :) Glad I found you!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Scottie said...

yeah,

grand ma is gettin up there isn't she??? good to hear good things about/from you dana... miss ya... we shall have to play some ball of the volley again real soon... love ya my little newfie maid...

scotland l. (aka gilligan)

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home