Wednesday, November 30, 2005

God Wants ALL of us!

He really does. I've been here for about four weeks now (in Sussex, NB), and I am continually learning that God just wants us to surrender EVERYTHING to Him. Our fears, our worries, our financial state, our weaknesses, our thoughts, everything. It's hard to do but it's worth it. When you truly give to God what you have been holding on to, you gain His understanding and a peace that can make you smile for a week. I've recently given up some things and I can honestly say, a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I feel less stressed and burdened. This is something I have said before, to surrender, and I've been through it before, but yet again, it's something that is so easy to forget as well. You get carried away in the busyness of your life and you simply forget to surrender and then you are easily frustrated and quick tempered. He wants us to surrender daily. It's all about seeking Him more and drawing closer to Him. He's there and waiting for us. We just have to make the effort to search for him and then be willing to surrender what it is we are holding on to. You can do it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Jill said...

Hey!

How's it going? Remember me from Camp Starrigan? You're working with my Aunt and Uncle now.

I'll be checking your blogs to see how it's going!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home