Friday, December 09, 2005

Sussex SA Youth Group


So.. as most of you know, I'm the new youth pastor at the Salvation Army church. Things are going really well and I just wanted to show you some of the pictures that I took lately. Some are funny, and some are just really good looking pictures... yeah none which are of myself... hehe! This top one is myself and Amy Parlee. She is one of my older youth. We both put wrapping paper on these boxes and participated in the parade dressed up as gifts. It was great! We got some pretty positive remarks... which kinda surprised me... seeing we were dressed as huge presents...lol. It was a lot of fun.

This next one (left) is Natalie Parlee...Army's sister. She rocks my socks off. She works at Tim Horton's. That alone is cool! lol She helped us decorate our truck for the parade as well. It was a fun day!

Then, in this next picture (on the right)... one of my youth leaders, Joannie Cunningham got asked to the Bethany Bible College Christmas Banquet... so we did her up in a nice dress, shoes, hair and makeup and sent her on her way. It was really cute... she's a cutie.. that one! Boys watch out, she's on the loose... lol wait a sec.. she's Joannie... you'll be lucky to hear her when she comes she's so quiet and shy... but that's why we love her... she's adorable!

This last one (on the left) is another one of my youth. Her name is Lauralyn O'blenis. She likes to be called Lauralyn, but no one calls her that except for me...lol. So yeah... that's Lauralyn. What another cutie :)

So that's it for me for now. God is a pretty amazing God and He's doing some great stuff here at the church. I am just blessed to be a part of it. Until later, Blessings to all!

Daner ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home