Saturday, April 15, 2006

In Ottawa

So I'm in Ottawa visiting my best friend Amanda!! Dude... when the two of us are together... it's just not a good combination!! LOL. We are so much alike but yet we're not... does that make sence??

So... I think Ottawa is such a beautiful place... how many of you agree?

Amanda and I are having a ball... we laugh so much because of our stubborn moments, but hey, that's what makes us special... :) and that is what makes my Ottawa trips so special. I haven't laughed so hard in so long... it's a great feeling to laugh. If you haven't done it in a while, do it... it's definitely a stress reliever!!

Just wanted to add a post... haven't done so in a while. Keep it real people for our Father!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Gomez said...

If I weren't so crazy busy this weekend, I'd get mad at you for not looking me up. But I AM crazy busy, so you're off the hook.

See you at graduation?

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home