Thursday, May 04, 2006

Family Moments

Hey everyone... just wanted to give you an update on all the new happenings and share photo's of friends and family with you. Lately I've been doing some cool things... first let's begin with the yellow mustang that I got to test drive... Ok. So it's been my dream car for years and when I actually got to drive this 2003 my mind quickly changed. Even though I still like the look and of course I like the color, (yellow is my favorite color if you haven't already known that) I have definitely changed my mind in that car being my dream car. Now I have to find another car... oh well. I got my ride in this one so I can say that I have at least driven A dream car before.

So I have a neice and a nephew who are getting older... which makes me older...lol. Anyways, I just wanted to add a picture of them... but then I realized that I don't have any recent pictures on my computer...so I'll get some and add them later... I miss them and love them so much though... just wanted to add that!

On Easter weekend I went to Ottawa and visited my best friend Amanda and her boyfriend Brendan. It was a great weekend and here are some pictures from that weekend:



This is their new car... it's nice... it's a standard... and I DIDN't drive it... and Amanda, you will learn how to drive that puppy like you own it... wait a sec... you do own it right? Oh yeah... it's yours and Brendan's... ok... got it! *wink wink* LOL


So... some of the pictures that I wanted to show you won't cooperate with me so I guess this is going to be shorter than I had orginally planned. But I guess it's all good. Everything has been going really good for me. God's been working stuff out and giving me strength through the tough times and totally blessing me in my trust in Him. We'll see what else He brings along. Have an awesome day in the Lord and I hope this has given you a little bit of info on what I've been doing lately. Let's SHOUT for our Father because He created us to be that way! Bless you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger superwomanlmm said...

Hey Dana, it was so good seeing you this weekend. Thanks so much for letting me stay with you. I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together, I was looking forward to watching a movie and baking with you :( I miss you a ton and can't wait for our paths to cross again!

10:36 AM  
Blogger S.I. said...

aw, dangit. I was hoping that car was yours!

11:28 AM  
Blogger S.I. said...

the yellow one, that is.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home