Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Encouragement

This past week I was at Scotian Glen camp again. This time it was music camp. What an amazing week. The Holy Spirit really worked in me to refresh my thinking, my goals, and my heart for the Lord. I have been in a dry spot for sometime now and I didn't even realize it. Praise the Lord that He opened my eyes to allow me to see Him in a bright and real new way. Specific people at camp really made an amazing impact on me and I know the Lord will bless their obedience in being a shining light for Him. I KNOW God uses people to allow Himself to be heard by others but this week was so much like that I was completely overwhelmed. Everyone I talked to encouraged me and made me feel so loved and it just blessed my heart. I encourage you to keep spreading the love of Christ to people... even if it's just a hug or a smile. God WILL use it in His own way. He always uses His Children for His work... sometimes we just don't know it. Be a shining light for Him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sween said...

Scotian Glan camp? I wa sthere for my first camp! This is obviously Dana Wells. I didn't see you name anywhere on this blog but what gave it away is NL is short for Newfoundland. NB means you are in New Brunswick. And, I know your affiliation with Salvation Army which is primarily who goes to Scotian Glen Camp. I like the railroad bridge you can see over the water a mile or two off. Is it still there?

Sween

3:35 PM  
Blogger YouthPastorChic said...

It sure is Sween... how have you been?? Why were you at Scotian Glen?? That's awesome!! I actually stayed up the last night of camp and watched the sun come up in the morning over that railroad bridge. It was beautiful. Trains still use it actually as well... we had trains going by throughout the whole week. Wow... that was a really mixed up random paragraph... but hey it's late and I'm excited to hear from you. :)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

DANA WELLS!!!! This is Tanya (Sabine...now Bean : ) How are you sweet girl? It was so fun to read through your blogs and see how you are doing. God is moving in your life, what a blessing to hear! I'm encouraged by your words and excited to see pictures of your happy face. You truly are a gem! Love you friend!

11:11 PM  
Blogger YouthPastorChic said...

TANYA!!! It's been so long... drop me a line sometime and tell me all about what you're doing now. It was so good to hear from you!!

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home